reIterated

iterationAggregation

instantiationAccumulation
instantiationAggregation
iterationAccumulation

Robt.D.McKenzie ...bear with me. I'm thinking with my fingers here:

The tag's scope and meaning is defined by how, where, and from whom it's applied most. That would have a constant process of edit, amendment, and rejection to suit the needs of users. Those who reSearch and develope any given tag as an atom/RSS tagLink should have more influence.

Currently, I intend to use the unusual compoundWords format to indicate tags of interest to me. I've yet developed a satisfactory tags lexicon application that would let me store and recall my tagLinks conveniently.

The tagLinks will be recursive in that they (currently) point to their post in wordZ by permaLink and the post will be edited to include links to where they are used.